Friday, December 10, 2010

Story Of My Animal's Lifestyle

RUFF!!!
This is my dog Lucky =D she is wearing my old shirt which is too small for me.Kiko and Lucky always fight..actually Lucky always pick on Kiko because Kiko is very irritating to Lucky. (Kiko is a homeless dog and if u have read my blog alot of times,u would noe who is Kiko)Anyways,today was a very weird day for Kiko and Lucky because i just gave Lucky and Kiko a brand new chew toy =D But Kiko cant stick to one toy,she has to always take other dogs toys.Lucky gets angry and will groul at Kiko and Kiko will roll down and beg for mercy xD haha and yes it is true.In the evening,while Lucky and Kiko was eating,my cat Kitty wanted to jump down from the wall but she was too scared of the 2 dogs below her.Sad for her =( Well in the end,my mum carried her down and fed her and Lucky and Kiko came into the hse and looked at Kitty eating and well..Kitty felt reli uncomfortable.Kiko was goin nearer to Kitty's food and Lucky protected Kitty by putting her paw on Kiko's back and growling reli loudly at her.Kitty ran off hissing xD haha. Kitty ran out and never came back for the whole night and well for Lucky and Kiko..they r still not friends.Who is misserable? Lucky? Kiko? Kitty? My answer all xD

No comments:

Post a Comment