Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Caroling =)


RR=Royal Rangers had caroling and I went for it =D It was sooooo fun and I can't wait for next yr's caroling.We went to ppl's hse who wanted us there and we sang infront of their houses and after that we will go inside of their houses and eat.Some houses prepared awesome food some were ok but the best was the mutton =D
We had so many different types of songs.Some of the slow songs were remixed to cool rap songs and some of them were the same but it was still nice.Me,Jen and Deb were solo girls for some songs and most of the Cmdr's said we sang really nicely together.Actually Debbie was the loudest among me and Jen so good job Deb's ;)
OH yah!! I forgot to tell you guys that there were 2 songs that had my name =D 1.Joy to the world 2.JOY hehe.Everybody kept on saying my name that night.It was really nice to hear them sing my name xD I'm very big headed now so I shall stop here xD Hahahaha
I'm sure next yr's one will be awesome too and I cant wait for it so book me a space cause I'm for sure going for it.Well,thats all of now.Do come back for more interesting stories.Merry Christmas!!!!! GBU=God Bless You! joy is out! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment