Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Christmas Wish =D



Merry Christmas to you and me!! Heylo my fellow readers =) I cant wait for the Christmas play on Christmas eve.P.s never break a family tradition christmas day or else..*shivers* it is just so scary to see everyone get angry. Anyways if you wanna find out wat is my christmas wish well here I list it all down for you =) My Christmas Wish:
  1. Money
  2. Christmas snow globe
  3. New tops
  4. New pants
  5. Necklace
  6. Chocolates (NO nuts)
  7. More money xD

Well that is all I want for my christmas present but what I really want is actually a week out holiday with my family without anyone grumbling or fighting and I dont really care much where it is but just outta my house playing cards =) I want to go to Singapore but nobody in my family other than my mum and me wants to go for a holiday =( I guess thats life right? I gotta go now..off to buy christmas presents..HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Do come back to my blog if you want more stories about me..SEE YAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment