Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scary Bike Ride!!!

I'm now in jen's hse and we just got back from a road tour around her neighbour hood on her pink bicycle which gave my butt-ass- a wedgie. OUCH!! Continue my tour story...while on the way..i called a dog by wistling and it was running after me and i thought it was just goin to stop and love me but instead it ran after me and chased me while i was riding on the bike and it bit my leg and i was shouting...AHHHHHHHHHH!!! and jen thought it was chasing her..pfftss..xD anyways..after that i stopped calling tht stupid dog..and continued the tour.It started to drizzle while me and jen was at the park which was across the road.We were cycling around there and it started to drizzle and again i over reacted by shouting..JEN!! I DONT WANNA DIE!! IM TOO YOUNG!! and well we also had a hard time balancing the bike cause im kinda heavy..hehe and i made jen suffer to carry my weight..muahahha! >=) well it was kinda romantic i guess..but not the lesbian romantic..the friendship romace with her =) i had lotzz of fun at her hse and we r planning to do it again 2moro!! when it is sunny =D and im gonna find that dog again..haha

well..thats all for now!! come back to my blog if u want more delicious stories on how i will get bitten by that dog 2moro ;) peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment