Friday, March 4, 2011

i love my animals =)

Lucky! Kiko! andd..... My sleepy head Kitty!!!
Dear Blogspot,
You know why I love my animals,it is because they hate me and God did say we should love our enemies =) Anways it was one fine night at 8.30-ish. My brother was playing the piano and I was as usual, disturbing my cat..hehe. All my cat actually wants is food but I wont give that to her because everytime I give her food, she finishes it and just walk out and never even thank me for feeding her! UNGRATEFUL cat =.="
Anyways,continueing my story, after my brother finished playing the piano, he went and open the door and called my dogs into the house. Well, you all should know Kiko the naughtiest one. She came super close to my cat when my cat was next to me and tried to sniff my cat. Kitty got really scared for her life and she just had to scartch the nearest person sitting next to her == Guess who was that? obviously meeeee. She scartched my arm and it was bleeding. sighh..this is why I should love my enemies =) Thats all for now! Come back for more interesting stories about my crazy animals!





No comments:

Post a Comment