Friday, March 18, 2011

The story of my broken toe =(

BEFORE
AFTER

It was 11.00 pm in the night,I was in aviation camp and we were playing a game.My friend accidently pushed me and i hit a metal chair with my leg. I thought it was just the normal pain but after I looked at my leg,it was crooked. I immediatly went to my "Commanders"(teachers) and they brought me to the clinic. The doc said most probably its fractured and with that adviced..he made me pay RM 30! just for that advice!!! =.="

I went to the UH hospital and they x-ray my toes and it is reli fractured! I was so scared I started crying like crazy..even until I saw the doc..I stopped. He injected it and pull my toes until I heard a "crack" sound..and then i started pouring into tears again ='( it was soooo pain! Then the doc bandaged my leg and now I can walk but it hurts abit. Plz pray for me to heal my leg before my next camp which I have been dying to go for =(

You wont be seeing me very often now because I'm not able to go places with many ppl like church,school and RANGERS ='( good bye...






No comments:

Post a Comment