Monday, March 28, 2011

FunNy QuoTes


IF u want to laugh, READ THIS!!! People say you can't live without love but I think we can't live without oxygen..rite? Me and you are totally BEST FRIENDS! You laugh..I laugh, You cry..I cry,You hurt..I hurt, You jump down a cliff, I wave Good Bye xD haha Honey,I will stand by you forever..I will swim a river for you,I will climb the highest mountain for you,I would dig the deepest hole for you. *In the night time* ---* ring..ring* Honey ah..I got meeting lah..can cancel our dinner reservations for 2nite =)Mum!!! I'm sick..I dont think I can go to school *cough*.In the evening..Mum! I'm feeling much better..can I go out and play with my friends? Liar..=.="The last riddle of the day..I'm not as think as you drunk I am..@.@ By: joy + google



No comments:

Post a Comment