Friday, February 4, 2011

All about my CNY!!


Happy Belated Chinese New Year!! actually I wanted to write on my blog on CNY day but I had no time =( Anyways..my CNY this year was okey only becuz this year,there were less ppl.So..LESS ppl means LESS money =( Now I only have to rely on my single aunties to get married =D so if there is any single men looking for single ladies..u know who to call ;) Oh yeah my number is 016-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ fill in the blanks!

Well..this year I also just got a new dog who is Kiko becuz she just came in to our home and i bet she has never celebrated CNY. For dogs,it is sad to celebrate CNY cause they get locked behind the house well being tempted with the smell of pork,lamb and mash potatoes. Sucks to be them that is why God created us as humans xD sory sory..getting for mean at my dogs..haha..anyways everytime we lock them behind the house..they seem to find away to come out and it is sooooo irritating!

So,my dad just decided to lock them infront of the house so we can keep an eye on them.As for me..I love CNY not also becuz of the Ang Pow but also becuz i get to bond with my cousins I see like ones a year! Oh..wait...thats not rite...yeahh..i only love it for the ang pow xD sorryyy. If u had an awesome CNY like I did..you should actually start ur own blog cause for me..it helps me to relief myself. Even though I think ppl dont reli read it..I dont care cause it is my way of expressing myself =) Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment