Friday, January 21, 2011

BUSY!!!

Heylo ppl!! it feels soooo good to write back in my blog =)
Anyways,as you all know,Chinese New Year is around and it gets busier when CNY gets closer! Well..for me..I have to balance my homework/staying back in school for activities/preparing for CNY. Gosh! The teachers r crazyy! I have homework like everyday and it is not even the 2nd month of the year. For my stayback in school for activities r causing me to end up bankrupt.

Thank goodness CNY is closee =DD and for CNY..I have to clean my room/house and animals =.=" Well..atleast today I have no homework and I'm already done with my house cleaning..now I'm writing in my blog.Well..now I have no money and time..I can't go for outings =( Hope I will get lots of ang-pow for CNY!! Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Chai (ps.im a banana so thats like the only chinese word I can say)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, invite so friends over lah. Then it wouldn't be boring.

    ReplyDelete