Friday, January 7, 2011

PET SOCIETY SALE!!



Heylo pet society fans!

I'm joy and I use to play pet society like crazy but im done with it now and I have all my cool stuff and things and I dont want it to go to waste. If u want the things but u havent seen it,go to my house and check it out. This week is Toy shop sale!!! Ever time I will change it if I have time so do go there and check it out.

You dont have to pay for the things but u have to give me something else for an exchange. U dont have to give me like a very expensive thing. U can just give me maybe a 50 coins flower or someting u dont want =)

How to order it from me: leave me a msg in pet society,tell me about the things u want but dont be too greedy..u can only get 3 things per week. If someone else already took it then I will update it to u and u will get something else even better =) This is to help ppl with no money yet u can get something awesome ;) I will try to update my things often.

No comments:

Post a Comment